Cielo API Backoffice
The purpose of this document is to guide the retailer on how to access the Backoffice of the Cielo e-Commerce API. Describing the functionalities, the methods to be used, listing necessary information and providing examples.
The Backoffice of the Cielo e-Commerce allows the retailer to access 4 menus with different functionalities:
- Cielo developer area – Where developers can access information such as integration manuals, FAQs and support.
- Transaction search – Searches all transactions performed by the store and displays it as a capture or cancel transactions.
- Billing statement – It details the amount charged by Cielo for each used function on Cielo e-Commerce API.
- Recurrence configuration – To change recurrence execution attempts quantities in case of declined card.
Accessing the Backoffice
To access the Backoffice, it’s required the retailer to log in the Cielo Website, by inserting the Affiliation (establishment number) and User:
And then it’s required to include your Password:
On the “Online Sales” area, just click on Webservice 3.0
You will be redirected to the Backoffice:
In this area you can access other Backoffice functionalities
Accessing the Developer area
Click on the highlighted link below:
You will be redirected to
Searching and editing transactions
When accessing the option below
You will be redirected to the transactions search screen:
This screen allows searching every transaction performed with success on the Cielo e-Commerce API and to perform the transactions capture or cancelling.
About the Filters:
|Tid||Cielo transaction identifier. Returning via response and available on Cielo website|
|EC||Cielo Affiliation number|
|Payment Id||e-Commerce transaction identifier|
|Order Number||Order number sent by the retailer|
|NSU||Authorization identification. Sent via response|
|Error code||Returned code in case a transaction generates an error.|
|Payment methods||Group of payment methods such as Boletos and cred card. Does not differentiate||card brand or bank.|
|Payment methods||Specific payment method used on the transaction (Ex: Bradesco Boleto)|
|Fraud analysis||What is the antifraud status of the transaction at the moment of the search|
|Transaction Status||Canceled - Transaction canceled by the retailer
Reversed - Canceled transactions with less than 24 hours
Not Authorized - Transactions declined by the Cielo Authorizer
Not Paid - Authorized transactions, but not captured
Paid - Captured Transactions
The filters can be combined to perform a customized search.
Capturing or Canceling Transactions
When performing a search, it is possible to perform a transaction capture or cancelling. When identifying the transaction that you wish to cancel or capture:
Just perform the canceling or the Capture (The presented button depends on the transaction status at the moment of the exhibition.
Confirm the value to be captured or canceled. PS: Changing the value on the menu above defines the Cancelling/Partial Capturing behavior.
Capturing or cancelling transactions in block
When performing a search, it is possible to perform a transaction capture or cancelling in block. Just select which will be modified and click in “Options”:
Select the desired option:
When selecting the desired option, you will be redirected to a screen where you’ll be able to set the capture/cancelling amount.
Using the Statement
The billing statement allows visualizing the value to be charged by the utilization of the Cielo e-Commerce API functionalities. Just select the month and the year that you wish to display.
For more information about the charged services, contact our support team:
- +55 4002-9700 – Capitals and Metropolitan Regions
- +55 0800-570-1700 – Other locations
- +55 11 2860-1348 – International
- Option 1 – Technical Support;
- Option 2 – e-Commerce Accreditation.
- E-mail: cieloeCommerce@cielo.com.br
Configuring the Recurrence
The recurrence configuration area allows modifying the number and the interval of transactions attempts. These attempts occur when a transaction (inside a recurrence) is declined. The Cielo e-Commerce API has the intelligence to identify this scenario, and execute a new transaction.
Access the configuration screen and use the link “Payment method”:
You will be redirected to the configuration screen:
On this screen it is possible to change:
- Attempts quantities: Number of times that the API will perform a new transaction in case of non-authorization inside a recurrence. Limited to 4 attempts.
- Attempts interval: Space of time in between the execution of each new transaction authorization attempt inside a recurrence. Limited to 4 days in between each attempt.